Air Fryer Bacon Jalapeno Poppers bites are loaded with cream cheese, bacon, two types of cheese and seasoned perfectly then air fried to a golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Air Fryer Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Bites
Don’t you just love when you find such an easy Jalapeno Poppers recipe that you will want to make it all the time. Therefore, this is just one of things to do with Jalapenos.However, the breaded Jalapeno poppers in the air fryer are my family’s favorite snack anytime. Whether you call them Jalapeno cheese balls or Jalapeno Cheese Croquettes, they make the perfect party finger food.
Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Bites
Jalapeno Popper Bites Ingredients
- Cream cheese
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Smoked bacon cheddar cheese, shredded
- Jalapeños seeds removed, chopped finely
- Bacon sliced finely and cooked to crispy bits
- Spiced flour
- Eggs- beaten
- Panko bread crumbs
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Onion powder
How to Make Keto Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cheese Bites
- Place all of the cheese ball ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine well.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper and set to the side.
- Using a small ice cream scoop / cookie dough scooper spoon, portion out the cheese mix and make 1 inch balls. Place the balls on a baking tray.
- Put the baking tray in the freezer for about 15 minutes until they are firm.
- While the cheese balls are in the freezer prepare the dredging station.
- In one bowl add the flour, garlic powder, cayenne, and onion powder, mix to combine.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Place the Panko crumbs in a third bowl.
- Place the chilled cheese balls in the spiced flour mix.
- Now coat with eggs, followed by the flour again, and the egg mix again.
- Finally coat the jalapeno cheese balls with the panko crumbs and set aside on the baking tray again.
- Pre-heat if needed your Air fryer or Ninja Foodie to 360°.
- Place the cheese bites in a single layer.
- You may need to cook in batches.
- Cook for 9 minutes.
- Remove the cream cheese jalapeno poppers from the Air fryer.
- Finally serve warm with dipping sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Spiced flour :
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 472mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.