The Air Fryer Fried Ravioli is the perfect finger food snack or appetizer for your next get together. A healthier version of toasted ravioli in the Ninja Foodie.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
Toasted Ravioli done light in your air fryer. No deep frying required. One of our favorite appetizers, made with store purchased ravioli filled with meat, cheese, or both, and air “fried”. Serve this cheesy toasted ravioli appetizer while it’s hot with a marinara dipping sauce.
Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli Ingredients
- Three cheese ravioli
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Grated parmesan
- Red pepper flakes
- Marinara sauce
- Basil Flakes
How to Make The Best Air Fried Ravioli
- Mix together the Panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Place the Ravioli in a medium sauce pan filled with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Drain and set on a plate.
- Set up your dredging station.
- Dip each piece into the beaten eggs, and then into the panko mixture. Set on a pan with parchment paper.
- Heat the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodie to 360° and cook the Ravioli for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- You may have to do this in batches.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 213mgSodium: 1243mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 21g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.