Cake Batter Dip recipe is quick, easy, uses only a couple ingredients, and most importantly…everybody loves it.
Cake Batter Dip Recipe
We were celebrating my mother in laws 89th birthday this weekend and I was in search of quick and easy recipes to make. I came across a few dips but decided to whip up something up with what I had on hand. And that’s where the Cake Batter Dip recipe comes in. It’s quick, easy, only a few ingredients and the most important…everybody loved it!
You can use any type of cake mix that you have on hand. I just happened to have funfetti so that’s what I used. Got chocolate, no problem. White, lemon, strawberry…use it.
Cake Batter Dip Ingredients:
- 1 package funfetti cake mix, unprepared
- 1-8oz package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-10oz tub Cool Whip
- Additional sprinkles or food dye, as desired
- Cookies or fruit, for serving
- Place the cake mix, cream cheese, milk and vanilla extract in a food processor and puree until smooth and fully combined.
- Fold the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the Cool Whip.
- Place in your serving bowl and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add additional sprinkles and serve with plenty of dippables!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 474mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 4g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.