Dirt Worm Brownies recipe starts with a brownie mix, topped with chocolate chip goodness, crushed Oreos, and gummy worms! Great for any day!
Dirt Worm Brownies Recipe
Get Down And Dirty With This “Worms And Dirt” Brownies recipe. How adorable are these dirt worm brownies? With only 6 ingredients, your family will love this easy brownie with worms. Start with a box brownie mix, top with crushed Oreo cookies and chocolate chips, and gummy worms. It’s the perfect dessert for a sunny day. And it can be made in your RV oven or convection microwave.
Makes a 9×9 pan = 9 squares
Brownie with Worms Ingredients
Gummy Worm Brownies Frosting ingredients
- Unsalted sweet cream butter
- Powder sugar
- Cocoa baking powder
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sour gummy worms
How to Make Worms and Brownie Dirt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Tear the parchment paper and place inside the pan
spray with pam spray.
3. Mix the brownie batter as directed on the box.
4. Take some Oreos and break into pieces and mix into the brownie mix.
5. Pour into the baking dish, sprinkle the chocolate chips and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and set aside.
Graveyard Dirt Frosting Directions
1. In a standing mixer, coming all ingredients except the heavy whipping cream, Oreos and gummy worms.
2. Once the butter, sugar, cocoa and vanilla is combined, add in the heavy whipping cream and continue to mix until stiff peaks form.
3. Scoop onto the top of the brownies and smooth out.
4. Sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the top and add gummy worms.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 608Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 2gSugar: 60gProtein: 3g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.