The DIY Stress Balls are an easy craft for the kids to make during these stressful times. DIY Squishy Balls can be made with rice, flour, or Orbeez and is a great stress reliever.
DIY Stress Balls
Many people are stressed whether they want to admit or not. Holding stress in is not a good thing. It can lead to health problems now or down the road. These simple DIY Stress Relievers are an easy craft that even the kids can help make. These super cool squishy balls are perfect for fidgeters, children with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, and DIY Stress Balls are great for anxiety in kids & adults.
They represent one of the most popular and easiest ways to reduce stress. Check out how to make you own DIY stress ball easy and fast.
DIY Stress Relievers Supplies
How to Fill a Balloon With Flour
1. Put funnel into the water bottle, and pour flour through it.
2. Stretch the balloon around the opening of the water bottle.
3. Turn water bottle upside down and gently squeeze the flour into the balloon. Make sure to use some pressure because the air helps the balloon open up so the flour can all go in.
4. After the flour is all in, pinch the balloon and release it from the bottle.
5. The balloon should have a snug fit to the flour inside it. Just make sure there isn’t any extra air the balloon.
6. Tie the balloon and wipe away any excess flour from the outside.
7. All ready to squeeze away your stress.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!