Celebrate the luck of the Irish with a mint cookie topped with a green marshmallow to look like leprechaun hats just in time for St. Patrick’s Day!
CUTE ST PATRICKS DAY MARSHMALLOW LEPRECHAUN HATS SNACK RECIPE
Can you believe that St. Patrick’s Day is here already? It seems like Christmas was just last week. Well, here we are getting ready with some of our favorite St. Patty’s Day treats with the Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats Snack recipe. The only green recipe we’ve had so far was the Grinch Ice Cream Float which can also be used for St. Patrick’s Day as well.
These are super easy to make and the kids will love lending a hand in making them.
Leprechaun Hats Ingredients
- Large Marshmallows
- Keebler Mint and Fudge Cookies
- Yellow Starburst Minis
- Green Candy Melts/Discs
- Green Sprinkles
- Xtreme Airhead Rainbow Strips
How to make Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats
1. Take your green candy discs and put in a microwave safe bowl or chocolate melting pot. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
2. Poke a toothpick into the marshmallow and dip into the melted discs, making sure to coat the entire marshmallow.
4. Remove toothpicks and let dry for about 5 minutes.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut little shamrocks out of the rainbow strip candy.
5. Place the cookies on another baking sheet, put a dollop of the melted chocolate in the center, and place the marshmallows on top. Let set again for about 5 minutes.
6. Now, using a small amount of melted chocolate, “glue” on the shamrock and the yellow buckle to the hats. Let dry.
7. Ready to enjoy or store in airtight container!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 0g