A slice of wood turned into the cutest Rudolph Christmas ornament you’ve ever seen. Add some eyes, clothespins, and jingle bells and the kids will love making the wooden reindeer ornaments for the tree and gifts.
Rudolph Christmas Ornaments
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. Christmas isn’t about the big presents and the fancy decorations. It also isn’t about cramming as many holiday activities and festivities in during the month of December as you possibly can. It isn’t about having the biggest Christmas party, or the biggest tree. Instead, Christmas is about spending time with loved ones, exchanging meaningful gifts, and enjoying each other’s company. And let’s not forget about the spiritual aspect of this High Holiday that often gets lost in the hustle and bustle of our commercialized holidays.
What’s Needed for Reindeer Ornaments
- 4 Small Wood Slice Rounds
- Brown Craft Paint
- 8 Mini Wood Clothespins
- 4 Red Jingle Bells
- Googly Eyes
- Copper Glitter
- Glue Gun
- Twine or String
How to Make the Reindeer Wood Slice Ornaments
1. Paint all the clothespins brown and sprinkle with the glitter. Let dry.
2. Glue two eyes and a jingle bell on each wood slice round. Glue two clothespins on each round at the top to resemble antlers.
3. Cut a piece of twine, fold it over, and glue the two ends on the back of each round so you have a hanger.
4. Let dry and hang on the tree.
5. Fun and easy craft!
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!