Delicious homemade slow cooker cranberry sauce only needs 7 ingredients and your favorite crockpot. This holiday side is delicious and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
You only need 7 ingredients to make this easy cranberry sauce using fresh berries and your slow cooker.
Ditch the canned cranberry sauce with sugar and preservatives. This recipe is healthy, flavorful, and sure to become your family's new favorite!
Making your own cranberry sauce is easy with this slow cooker recipe.
This holiday side is delicious and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
If you are feeling generous, you can also make a large batch and can it for a sweet homemade gift for your loved ones this Christmas!
Makes 8 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours 30 minutes
Homemade Cranberry Sauce Ingredients
- Fresh cranberries
- Brown sugar
- Orange zest
- Cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- For exact measurements, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Crockpot Cranberry Sauce
Add the cranberries, water, sugar, brown sugar, orange zest, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
When the cooking time is up, stir in the cornstarch and water mixture.
Place the lid back on the slow cooker and set to cook on high for 30 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
Enjoy with your holiday dinner.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- Water ½ cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Brown sugar ½ cup
- Orange zest ½ cup
- Cinnamon ½ cup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- Spray the bowl of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the cranberries, water, sugar, brown sugar, orange zest, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When the cooking time is up, stir in the cornstarch and water mixture.
- Place the lid back on the slow cooker and set to cook on high for 30 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 6gSugar 26gProtein 1g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!