Letters are lovely, as is chocolate and flowers. How about something different like the Strawberry Champagne Whipped Body Butter.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Strawberry Champagne Whipped Body Butter
With Valentines around the corner, the red cardboard hearts and mushy cards are hitting the shelves faster than we can say January. This time of year, can almost be as stressful as finding the perfect Christmas gift.
This is the gift that will be spoken of the next day, or shared on social media. Yes, letters are lovely, as is chocolate and flowers. How about something a little different like the Strawberry Champagne Whipped Body Butter.
Yields: 1 1/4 cups
Strawberry Body Butter Ingredients
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 5-6 drops Vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon strawberry flavoring oil
- 4-5 drops Wilton treatology crisp champagne flavoring
- Optional – pink soap colorant
1. Add the coconut oil, Vitamin E oil, strawberry oil and champagne flavoring to a medium mixing bowl. (The coconut oil must be in a solid state before whipping. If you live in an area where it is in liquid form at room temperature, refrigerate for at least 1 hour before whipping).
2. Beat for 7 to 8 minutes with an electric mixer on medium high speed or until light and fluffy.
3. Most strawberry oils and extracts have a red tint which will give the body butter a light pink color. This is all I used. OPTIONAL: If you prefer a darker shade, feel free to add a pink soap colorant until your desired shade of pink is achieved.
4. Transfer to an airtight container and store for up to 3 months.
5. Enjoy the sweet and luxurious aromas of strawberries and champagne as you pamper your skin with this luxurious and silky soft body butter! Use in place of body lotion for all dry areas of your skin.