Our easy Chocolate Frosted Air Fryer donuts recipe is perfect for an afternoon snack. Easy and yummy chocolate frosted is the perfect combination.
Create the Ultimate Donut Chocolate Frosted Air Fryer Donuts
Fan Flavor Challenge and Easy Chocolate Frosted Air Fryer Donuts Recipe
The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s®!
In honor of the upcoming National Donut Day on June 7th, we are sharing one of our favorite and easy donut recipes with you. And a giveaway to go along with it. Our easy Chocolate Frosted Air Fryer Donuts recipe is just that…easy and yummy. We love creating new recipes at Dine Dream Discover. Did you know that you too can create your own donut recipe? You can possibly get it featured and win $5000 as well as free donuts for a year! Entenmann’s® is looking for their next donut variety with their Fan Flavor Challenge. It’s easy for you to create your favorite flavor and create the ultimate donut!
Entenmann’s donuts are a staple in our home. They’re perfect for snacks, lunchboxes, dessert or anything and everything in between.
How to Enter
It’s super easy. Just use the online “Flavor Maker” to choose your base, flavor, glaze and topping. Then provide a creative name for your original creation along with a summary describing why you are an Entenmann’s® donut fan.
But wait there’s more! Once you’ve created your donut, follow the instructions to share your creation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to receive a Sweepstakes Entry for a chance to win a $1000.
Get Social with Little Bites
Visa eGift Card and Entenmann’s Coupons Giveaway
I have teamed up with Entenmann’s to bring you our own giveaway for a $25 virtual Visa gift card and three (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of Entenmann’s® muffins. You can enter on the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- Giveaway ends 6/10 at 11:59 PM
- Winner must respond to email within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen
- Void where prohibited
- Dine Dream Discover is not responsible for prize delivery
Now on to my Air Fryer Donuts recipe
My Chocolate Frosted Air Fryer Donuts recipe might be easy to make, however, nothing is easier than picking up a box of Entenmann’s® donuts. There are so many flavors to choose from, glazed, cinnamon sugar, chocolate frosted, powered and more. You are sure to enjoy every moment while savoring the taste with each bite.
Makes 8 donuts & 8 donut holes
- 1- Can of Biscuits- You want large biscuits with flaky layers
- 4-Tbsp. Butter
- 4-Tbsp Milk
- 1-Tbsp Corn Syrup
- 1/2- Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4- Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 inch cookie/biscuit cutter
1. Cut the center out of the biscuits with a 1 inch cookie cutter.
2. Place donuts in the basket of an air fryer with a couple of inches in between (you may have to work in batches).
3. Air fry at 350 for 4-5 minutes, turn donuts over and continue cooking another 3-4 minutes.
4. Place chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup in the bowl of a double boiler. Heat over med/high heat until chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
5. Add powdered sugar and milk to the chocolate chip mixture and stir until well incorporated.
6. Dip the donuts in the chocolate glaze, add sprinkles and set aside to cool.
Follow us on Pinterest and Pin it for later!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 140mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Protein: 2g