A delicious Peach Cobbler Pound Cake recipe filled with juicy peaches that any peach lover will love and topped with Crown Royal Peach glaze.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Peach Pound Cake Recipe with Peach Crown Glaze
I am addicted to everything peach. It’s one of my favorite fruits. I am also addicted to Buc-ees peach muffins. Whenever we are on the road, I map out all the Buc-ees along the way so that we can stop for gas, lunch, and peach muffins.
Unfortunately, Buc-ees are far and few between once we pass KY on our way up to NY. (insert sad face)
Not to mention that it’s also peach season. So if you have a bunch of ripe peaches, why not turn them into this moist peach cobbler pound cake?
With that said, I figured I would try and recreate the peach muffins in a Peach Cobbler Bread and take it one step further with Crown Royal Peach Icing!
Next time I will make peach muffins instead.
Because you know, anything made with Crown Royal Peach Whiskey is to die for. So the Peach Crown Glaze is no exception.
I will be posting more recipes with the Crown Peach Whiskey (if I can find it) in the coming months. Because, I love it that much, lol.
Peach Cobbler bread makes the perfect summer dessert! This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made with either fresh or canned peaches.
The bread is soft and moist, with a crusty top and a moist center. It’s loaded with sweet, juicy peaches and has a vanilla cake-like flavor.
The crown jewel of this recipe is the sweet Crown Royal Peach glaze topping. It’s so good that you’ll want to eat it by the spoonful!
Whether you enjoy it for breakfast or dessert, this Peach Cobbler Bread recipe is sure to please. Cheers!
Moist Delicious Pound Cake Ingredients
- Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 cups of Sugar
- Large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 cups of All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Sour cream
- Canned peaches (or use fresh peaches if you prefer)
- Powdered sugar
- Crown Royal Peach Whiskey
- Juice from can of peaches (substitute Tablespoon Peach Schnapps)
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
- Large bowl
- Prepared Loaf Pan (or bundt pan)
More Peach Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Southern Peach Crown Royal Cocktail – This delicious 2 ingredient Peach Crown Royal Whiskey Fish Bowl Cocktail concoction is sure to please even the most discerning palate. Trust us, this one’s a real game-changer.
- Peach Wine Slushies Recipe – Give the gift of food and wine to make this Peach Wine Slushies recipe that will both warm her heart and fill her stomach with yummy goodness.
How to Make a Moist Peach Cobbler Pound Cake Recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy with an electric mixer or stand mixer.
With a paddle attachment, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
Add the dry flour mixture ingredients to the butter mixture batter.
Add in the sour cream and beat at medium-high speed. It will have the consistency of cake batter.
Fold in the peaches and mix until well combined.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until golden brown, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For best results, let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Directions for the Peach Cobbler Topping Glaze:
In a small mixing bowl, whisk ingredients for the glaze until smooth.
Drizzle over the cake.
How to Store Leftover Southern Peach Pound Cake Recipe
Cover with plastic wrap and store before slicing.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups canned peaches
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons Crown Royal Peach Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon of juice from peaches
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter.
- Add in the sour cream.
- Fold in the peaches and mix until well combined.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Directions for the Glaze:
- In a small bowl, whisk ingredients for the glaze until smooth.
- Drizzle over the cake. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 756Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 209mgSodium: 351mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 2gSugar: 73gProtein: 11g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.