This moist fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread is light, fluffy, and packed with sweet strawberry and cream cheese flavor! Perfect for breakfast, snack and dessert!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread
Since strawberry season seems to go by so quickly, we are sharing a bunch of our fresh strawberry recipes with y’all. Sure frozen strawberries can be substituted. However, fresh is always better and if they’re in season…then why not! Whether you are looking for a strawberry breakfast bread, a quick after school snack or sweet strawberry dessert bread, the Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread can fill all those descriptions. You can use any type of fresh berries that you’d like or substitute frozen berries if fresh aren’t in season. Also, a smashed overripe banana is a nice addition also.
Strawberry Bread Ingredients
- Butter, room temperature
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- Eggs room temperature
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Whole milk
- Strawberries, hull removed and sliced
How to Make bread made with Cream Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Use a 9×5 loaf pan and coat in a light dusting of flour. (or several mini loaf pans for individual loaves.)
- Make sure it is evenly coated.
- In a medium bowl add butter, sugar and cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer and cream until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add in your vanilla and mix to combine.
- In separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add your butter mixture to your flour mixture and stir to combine. .
- Add whole milk and only stir until just combined; do not over mix.
- Carefully fold in strawberries.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hull removed and sliced
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- U-Taste 10 Piece Measuring Cups and Spoons Set in 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
- Healthy Cooking Utensils Set - 6 Wooden Spoons For Cooking – Natural Nonstick Hard Wood Spatula and Spoons – Uncoated and Unglued – Durable Eco-friendly and Safe Kitchen Cooking Tools.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 403Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 507mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 6g
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!