With the start of summer and grilling season officially here, the Mexican Grilled Corn Salad recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal.
Grilled Corn Salad Recipe
With the start of summer and grilling season officially here with Memorial Day this past weekend, the Grilled Corn Salad recipe is perfect for your next get together. Fresh corn on the cob is so much better than canned corn. And with corn in season here in Florida, it makes for the perfect side dish for any meal.
Mexican Corn Salad with Shrimp Ingredients
- Corn stalks, husk removed
- Cooked shrimp, deveined and tails off
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, finely diced
- Red onions, finely diced
- Cilantro, finely diced
- Parsley, finely diced
- Cucumbers, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice
How to Make a Mexican Grilled Corn Salad
- On a grill over medium high heat, place corn directly on grill. Cook for 10-12 minutes, rotating with tongs every few minutes until all sides are a bit charred.
- In a large bowl, gently scrape sides of corn with a knife, cutting off kernels into the bowl. Repeat process for all three stalks. Discard the center of the stalk.
- Add in additional ingredients to the bowl. Gently fold with spatula all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate at least an hour before serving, so flavors can fuse together.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 617mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 17g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!