While looking for salad ideas, I decided to create the ultimate caesar salad. That is how I came up with the idea of Caesar Salad Bacon Cups recipe.
Caesar Salad Bacon Cups Recipe
Bacon…who doesn’t love bacon? Bacon makes everything better. While looking for salad ideas, I decided to create the ultimate caesar salad recipe. That is how I came up with the idea of Caesar Salad Bacon Cups recipe. Did you know the Caesar Salad was invented in Tijuana, Mexico? It was reportedly invented by a man named Caesar Cardini in 1924.
While this might not be the healthiest salad because of the obvious…bacon, but it will be the best one you ever had. Make them for your Memorial Day get together, 4th of July party or any backyard BBQ and they are sure to be the hit of the party. They make a great appetizer or side dish.
Caesar Salad Ingredients
- Center Cut Bacon
- Romaine Lettuce Mix
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese, Shredded and Grated
How to Make an Easy Cesar Salad Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Cut 6 pieces of bacon in half and layer 2 pieces in an X shape over each tin.
4. Take a whole piece of bacon and wrap around each tin. You can weave it under and over the other pieces. Make sure the two ends meet and overlap under one of the half pieces that is hanging down over the side of the tin.
5. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until bacon is cooked through.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for about 15 minutes so the bacon hardens and won’t collapse when you remove it off the pan.
7. Gently remove each bacon cup from the pan and place right side up, they will look like little cups.
8. Prepare salad with the rest of ingredients and gently toss together in a bowl. You can always add shredded chicken for more flavor.
9. Fill each bacon cup with salad mix.
10. Place on serving platter and Serve right away. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!