This simple four ingredient Spaghetti and Meatball Casserole recipe uses frozen meatballs for a quick and easy dinner that is sure to be a hit with the kids.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Spaghetti and Meatball Casserole
This simple recipe uses frozen meatballs for a quick and easy dinner. One of our favorite comfort food dinners and a fun twist on that classic favorite dinner.
Spaghetti and Meatball Pasta Bake is a super easy four-ingredient recipe that is sure to be a hit with the kids. A delicious change from your everyday pasta & sauce.
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Spaghetti and Meatball Casserole Ingredients
- Spaghetti, prepared
- Marinara sauce
- Frozen meatballs
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- For exact amounts, please see recipe card below.
More Spaghetti Recipes
How to Make a Meatball Pasta Bake
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare your spaghetti.
Combine the spaghetti, half the marinara sauce, and one cup of mozzarella cheese in a 9×13 baking dish.
Place the meatballs on top of the spaghetti and top them with remaining sauce.
Cover with remaining cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the cheese on top is melted.
Cut and serve!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, prepared
- 1 24-ounce jar of marinara sauce
- 20 frozen meatballs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the spaghetti, half the marinara sauce, and one cup of mozzarella cheese in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place the meatballs on top of the spaghetti and top them with remaining sauce.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the cheese on top is melted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 582Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 1783mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 6gSugar: 15gProtein: 29g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!