Homemade classic Salisbury Steak recipe are juicy, perfectly seasoned beef patties smothered in a creamy mushroom gravy sauce. It is quick and delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Baked Salisbury Steak Recipe
This easy Salisbury steak recipe includes a simple two-ingredient gravy. It is quick and delicious!
Homemade classic Salisbury Steak recipe are juicy, perfectly seasoned beef patties smothered in a creamy mushroom gravy sauce.
I remember when I was little, my mom used to make these all the time. I think it was because it was one of those economical meals from WWII. A time when they had to ration in order to save money.
Just like Grandma’s Potato Pancakes! These were another staple in our household from the war era.
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Oven Baked Hamburger Steaks Ingredients
- Ground beef
- Italian breadcrumbs
- Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Brown gravy mix
- Onion, thinly sliced
- For exact amounts, please see recipe card below.
Weight Watchers Points
- Green – 10
- Blue – 10
- Purple – 10
How to Make Salisbury Steak
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
Use your hands to blend the ingredients, then form them into four patties.
Place the patties in a baking dish.
Top with sliced onions.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the patties are cooked through.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Egg 1
- Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Teaspoon black pepper
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Can cream of mushroom soup
- Package brown gravy mix
- Small onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Use your hands to blend the ingredients, then form them into four patties. Place the patties in a baking dish.
- Whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and gravy mix until well combined and spoon the mixture over the top of the patties. Top with sliced onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the patties are cooked through.
Weight Watchers Points
Green - 10
Blue - 10
Purple - 10
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
4 Pieces Silicone Mixing Spoon Heat Resistant Silicone Basting Spoon Utensil Spoon Non-stick Serving Spoon for Mixing, Baking, Serving and Stirring
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
OXO Good Grips Freezer-to-Oven Safe 3 Qt Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 9 x 13,Clear,9 x 13"
OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Balloon Whisk
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 452Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 148mgSodium: 1090mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 35g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!