The simple Breakfast Egg Muffins Cups are the perfect make ahead breakfast muffins. Much better than egg mcmuffins and keto friendly too.
Simple Breakfast Onion and Egg Muffins
Even though there isn’t any school right now where grab and go breakfasts are needed, these simple breakfast egg muffins recipe is perfect for any day. I like to make these and have them ready when we are ready to hit the road in the RV. This way we don’t have to stop and eat out. The kids love them and can even help themselves and let us sleep in once in a while. lol. This is one of our favorite eggs in muffin tin recipes.
Breakfast Egg Muffins Cups Ingredients
- Onion, chopped
- Milk (optional)
- Herbs de Provence
- Ground black pepper
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded (or as desired)
- Cooking spray
How to Make Ahead Breakfast Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a small pan with oil over medium high heat. Add in onions, cook while stirring occasionally until translucent. About 2-3 minutes.
4. Add mozzarella cheese and fold into egg mixture with a large spoon.
5. Spray muffin pan. Add ¼ cup of egg mixture to each “hole”. Top with a pinch of cheese, if desired.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until center is cooked.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 859mgSodium: 1026mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 35g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!