The Alfredo Chicken Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza is easy and everyone’s favorite that is satisfying that can be made in a hurry with rotisserie chicken.
Chicken Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Today is National Fettuccini Alfredo Day! So maybe our Alfredo Chicken Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza recipe doesn’t include any fettuccini, however it is loaded with your favorite flatbread pizza toppings. The best part is you can substitute rotisserie chicken in place of the boneless chicken and still get the same great taste only quicker.
For instance, Rotisserie chicken is the ultimate go-to for busy families. Not only is it good served with a few simple sides, but it can be used in so many different recipes. Chicken Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza is a recipe that kids and adults both seem to love.
It’s also something you can make even on your busiest night. Therefore all you need to do is pick up a chicken and you’re halfway there. You have to love recipes that are so easy to make. In addition, if you want to, go ahead and make a roast chicken from scratch. Either way, you’re going to have a delicious meal.
Alfredo Chicken Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza Ingredients:
- 4 Naan loaves
- ½ pound of boneless chicken tenderloins or chicken breast (rotisserie chicken can be substituted)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil leaves
- ½ cup of Alfredo sauce (2 tablespoons per flatbread)
- 1 ½ cups of spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup of artichokes, drained and chopped
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish with dried oregano (if desired)
How to make Flatbread Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, season chicken with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and dried basil leaves.
3. Cook chicken in a pan over medium-high heat about 6-8 minutes per side, until cooked
4. Shred chicken or cut into 1 inch chunks. Set aside.
5. To assemble pizzas, on each Naan loaf add 2 tablespoons of Alfredo dressing and spread it
In this order, layer each Naan loaf equally with spinach, artichokes, and mozzarella
cheese. If desired, add a pinch of oregano on top of the pizza before putting into the oven.
6. Cook on the middle rack for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
7. Finally cut pizza into slices and serve.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 549Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 1025mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 35g