Do you love red velvet cake? Do you love ice cream? Valentine's Day is coming up, and what could be more romantic than red velvet no-churn ice cream?
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Cupid Red Velvet Ice Cream (Yields 1 quart)
Valentine's Day is coming up, and what could be more romantic than red velvet no-churn ice cream? Do you love red velvet cake? Do you love ice cream?
Then you're going to love this recipe for red velvet no-churn ice cream!
It's super easy to make and is a delicious way to enjoy the flavors of red velvet cake any time you want.
This recipe is made with a few simple ingredients, so it's easy to put together.
Whether you're planning a special dinner for your sweetheart or just want something fun to celebrate with your friends, this ice cream is sure to please.
So grab your mixing bowl and get ready to indulge in some creamy red velvet goodness!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 6-8 hours
Red Velvet No-Churn Ice Cream Ingredients
- Heavy whipping cream
- Red food coloring
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Red velvet cake crumbs
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
More No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- No-Churn Peppermint Ice Cream Recipe - Whether you’re hosting a holiday party or just want some festive desserts for your family, this no-churn Peppermint Ice Cream Recipe is sure to be a hit.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Ice Cream - The perfect dessert for the holidays! This no-churn Pumpkin Cinnamon Ice Cream is creamy, rich, and with just enough spice. It’s perfect for fall entertaining or holiday parties.
- Unicorn Ice Cream Recipe - It’s National Ice Cream Day and today we are celebrating with a Unicorn Ice Cream recipe. It can also be called Mermaid Ice Cream and used for a mermaid party.
- Red, White, and Blue No-Churn Ice Cream - Patriotic Kool Aid No Churn Ice Cream for all the upcoming holidays.
- No Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe - The Pumpkin Ice Cream no churn recipe is easy to make and your family will love.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Do not over whisk.
Once soft peaks are formed, add milk, sugar, and cream cheese.
Mix slowly to avoid splashing over.
Add ¼ teaspoon of red food coloring.
Fold in gently. Add more if you desire pinker.
Add red velvet cake. Mix.
Pour mixture in a bread pan and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Top with red velvet crumbs.
Enjoy in your favorite ice cream dish!
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ teaspoon red food coloring
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups red velvet cake crumbs
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Do not over whisk.
- Once soft peaks are formed, add milk, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Mix slowly to avoid splashing over. Add ¼ teaspoon of red food coloring. Fold in gently. Add more if you desire more pink. Add red velvet cake. Mix.
- Pour mixture in a bread pan.
- Top with crumbled cake.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight. Serve in your favorite ice cream bowl.
Amount Per Serving Calories 965Total Fat 78gSaturated Fat 48gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 265mgSodium 481mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 0gSugar 46gProtein 11g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!