Patriotic Kool-Aid No-Churn Ice Cream is perfect for the hot record-breaking temperatures we are having this year and the upcoming Labor Day weekend.
I received the BOWLZ in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Patriotic Kool Aid No Churn Ice Cream in Stay Cold BOWLZ
No Churn ice cream is so easy to make with just three ingredients that you’ll want to make it often. Which may not be a good thing, lol. I chose to make it patriotic with red, white and blue for the upcoming Labor Day holiday. And the best part is that it stays cold in my new BOWLZ .
However, you can make it any colors you want to just by changing up the kool-aid that you use. Red and green for Christmas, orange and yellow for Halloween, pink and blue for Easter, red for Valentine’s day, or green for St Patrick’s day. So, you get the gist of it.
Patriotic No Churn Kool Aid Ice Cream Ingredients
- Kool Aid
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cool Whip whipped topping or Heavy Cream
- Red, White and Blue Sprinkles (optional)
It really is self explanatory but I will take you through the steps. If you choose to use the Cool Whip whipped topping then you won’t need a mixer. If you choose to use the heavy cream, then you can follow the directions for the No Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream (minus the pumpkin of course.)
How to Make Patriotic Ice Cream
Start by pouring your sweetened condensed milk into a bowl, fold in cool whip whipped topping and vanilla and mix till blended. Do not over mix.
Split into 3 by placing some in 2 separate bowls (not to be confused with BOWLZ!) 😉 You only need two separate containers if you are using two different color kool-aid packages.
After that, pour in your kool-aid into the containers and mix.
Add the white ice cream mixture into a freezer safe container. I use my Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes that I got a couple of years. I love them and use them for everything. They also stack nicely and take up little space in the RV. You can also use a loaf pan and cover with foil.
Next, add the red mixture and blue mixture on top of the white. Really, you can layer it anyway you like. I tried swirling it with a knife but that didn’t work, so I just mixed it in.
You can top with Red, White and Blue Sprinkles (optional) to give it that extra patriotic look. I didn’t have any and couldn’t find any locally believe it or not. Hmmm. Place in freezer.
And now the hardest part is waiting 4-6 hours or overnight to be totally frozen. It’s not as bad as waiting 24 hours for Instant Pot Cheesecake though.
Once the time has passed, you are ready to serve the kool-aid no churn ice cream in your stay cold BOWLZ. (oops, What? No stay cold BOWLZ ? Read on!)
How do I GetBOWLZ
Well, you are in luck because they are in production and the large shipment will be ready around August 15th. Therefore, you can sign up now to be one of the first people to get your hands on them. They are available in Glacier White and Mystic Mint. In addition, I received one of each and absolutely love them.
Why sign up now? Because those that sign up early will get the biggest discounts. Of course you aren’t obliged to purchase anything if you change your mind. Besides that though, you can win stuff too. Everyday for 30 days starting July 25th. You can also share on social media and get friends to sign up and you’ll have more chances of winning.
About the New BOWLZ
As hot as it’s been here in the North, my No Churn Ice Cream stays cold even while I’m sitting in the record breaking temperatures. What? But how does that happen? Similarly the double wall construction is thermo vacuum insulated which keeps 16 oz. of cold foods cold and hot foods hot. Brilliant!
BOWLZ are made with the highest quality stainless steel, the Foreverbond® coating resists corrosion, scratching and denting. It’s also BPA free with no odors or flavors. Did I mention that they are dishwasher safe also?
In conclusion, you should sign up today so that everyone on your Holiday Gift list can have a set (or 4 pack) this year. Connect with GetBOWLZ on Facebook today and join the #icecreamparty ! We did! Really, BOWLZ are the BEST Ice Cream bowl ever!
- Kool Aid, Red & Blue (or any other colors you prefer)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - small can
- Cool Whip whipped topping 1 container or Heavy Cream - 16 ounces
- Vanilla 1 tsp.
- Red, White and Blue Sprinkles (optional)
- Start by pouring your sweetened condensed milk into a bowl, fold in cool whip whipped topping and vanilla and mix till blended. Do not over mix.
- Split into 3 by placing some in 2 separate bowls (not to be confused with BOWLZ !) ???? You only need two separate containers if you are using two different color kool-aid packages.
- Pour in your kool-aid into the containers and mix.
- Add the white ice cream mixture into a freezer safe container. I use my Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes that I got a couple of years. I love them and use them for everything. They also stack nicely and take up little space in the RV. You can also use a loaf pan and cover with foil.
- Next, add the red mixture and blue mixture on top of the white. Really, you can layer it anyway you like. I tried swirling it with a knife but that didn't work, so I just mixed it in.
- You can top with rainbow jimmies to give it that extra kick. I didn't have any and couldn't find any locally believe it or not. Hmmm.
- Now the hardest part is waiting 4-6 hours or overnight to be totally frozen.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes 32 Piece Set – Keeps Fruits, Vegetables, Baked Goods and Snacks Fresh Longer, Reusable, BPA Free, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe, Made in USA
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Baking Bread Pan, 9.5 x 5 Inch, Set of 2
Sprinkles | 8 oz | Patriotic Sprinkles | Cake Sprinkles | USA Sprinkles | Sprinkle Medley | Candy Sprinkle | Manvscakes
Unbreakable Cereal Bowls - 24 OZ Wheat Straw Fiber Lightweight Bowl Sets 4 - Dishwasher & Microwave Safe - for ,Rice,Soup Bowls
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!