Raspberry Cider Chardonnay Cocktail recipe is a sweet and tangy cocktail that will tickle your tastebuds and set the mood for a romantic evening.
Raspberry Cider Chardonnay Cocktail Recipe
Your significant other may have ideas about Valentine’s Day that is not the same as yours.
Therefore, she or he may think it’s just marketing hype and doesn’t want to give in to materialism; or he may feel all kinds of pressure to make Valentine’s Day perfect in order to impress his partner.
In other words, try to meet in the middle – find out what the other person really thinks about Valentine’s Day, and compromise. Here are some ideas but also check out our 7 Cozy Valentine’s Day Ideas.
- Be a romantic “stalker” – for instance, leave notes where your partner will find them; follow him/her on errands or to the office, and leave notes under the car windshield, in addition if you’re really on the ball, leave notes on his/her desk or in an area of the store where he/she is sure to go. Invest in a dry-erase marker and you can decorate mirrors and windows, too.
- Have a listening date, after all, your goal is simply to hear what the other person’s dreams and goals are.
- Make a gift instead of buying one. Homemade gifts can be very endearing, whether they are something edible or a simple card or keepsake.
Raspberry Cocktail Ingredients
- Triple sec – Triple sec is a delicious, refreshing drink that can be enjoyed neat as an after dinner treat or added to your favorite cocktails. Cointreau is one of the most recognizable brands because it has been used in popular mixed drinks like Long Island iced tea Kamikaze and Sidecar for years!
- Vodka – Vodka is a great spirit to have around the house. Not only does it go well with most other drinks, but you can use vodka as an ingredient in cocktails or just drink it straight!
- Chardonnay – Chardonnay has always been a favorite among wine lovers. From the crisp, clean taste to its richness in oakiness – there’s something for everyone!
- Apple raspberry cider – Fruited ciders come in all different flavors and preferences
- Rosemary – Rosemary is an herb that’s often used to add flavor in foods like soups, casseroles and salads. The plant has small pale-blue flowers with rich fragrance when they blossom during winter or early springtime!
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
How to make the Raspberry Cider Chardonnay Cocktail
In a cocktail shaker add simple syrup, vodka, chardonnay, apple raspberry cider, and ice.
Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake lightly for 20 seconds.
Strain into a serving glass filled with ice.
Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Serve and Enjoy.
However, Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive!
The Raspberry Cider Chardonnay Cocktail pairs well with our Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.
- 0.5 triple sec
- 1 oz vodka
- 2 ounces chardonnay
- 3 ounces apple raspberry cider
- sprig of rosemary
- In a cocktail shaker add simple syrup, vodka, chardonnay, apple raspberry cider, and ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake lightly for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive!
Serving Size:6 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 3gSugar: 39gProtein: 1g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!