Leprechauns, Rainbows and Shamrocks are a staple in our house this time of year. The Jolly Rancher Stained Glass Shamrock Cookies Recipe are colorful, flavorful and fun and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. No one can turn down a stained glass cookie.
Stained Glass Shamrock Cookies Recipe
Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone. Hope you are enjoying the day so far. We are sharing one last St. Patty’s Day cookie recipe with you before we move on to Easter recipes. Our Jolly Rancher Stained Glass Shamrock Cookies Recipe are colorful, flavorful, fun and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. No one can turn down a stained glass cookie nor should they! Easy to make and everyone will love eating them and making them. Our Marshmallow Leprechaun Hats snack recipe was already a bit hit with everyone and this one will be too.
Shamrock Cookie Ingredients
- 1 ¼ Cup Flour
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ½ Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ teas. Baking Powder
- ½ teas. Salt
- ½ teas. Vanilla
- Green Jolly Ranchers
- Shamrock Cookie Cutter (1.5 inches)
- Round Cookie Cutter (2.5 inches)
How to make Stained Glass Cookies
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium size bowl, beat butter and sugar with mixer then add egg and vanilla. Mix until fluffy.
3. Add flour, baking powder, and salt into wet mixture.
4. Mix until dry ingredients are incorporated.
5. Take dough and roll into a ball and place on floured counter top.
6. Take rolling pin and roll out until it’s about ¼ inch thick. If it’s sticking to rolling pin, add a little flour to top of dough.
7. Cut out circles then cut out the shamrock shape in the middle. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Take Jolly Ranchers and place in baggie, hit with a heavy object to break it up into little pieces.
9. Place the jolly rancher pieces inside the shamrock.
10. Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Take out before the edges turn golden brown.
10. Store in an airtight container. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 56mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Did you make this recipe?
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram