Made with goat cheese, spinach, and caramelized onions, the Sweet and Savory Easy Bruschetta recipe will be everyone’s favorite appetizer at your next get together.
Sweet and Savory Easy Bruschetta Recipe
There is so many different ways to make Bruschetta. Topped with cherries, cranberries, bacon, strawberry balsamic, sweet potatoes, chicken, corn, etc. I could go on and on. However, today we chose to share with you our Sweet and Savory Bruschetta recipe. Made with goat cheese, spinach, and caramelized onions, the Sweet and Savory Bruschetta recipe will be everyone’s favorite appetizer at your next get together. This is our go to recipe for our RV potluck dinners.
Goat, Spinach, and Caramelized Onion Bruschetta Recipe
Makes 20-24 Bruschetta’s.
Italian Bruschetta Recipe Ingredients:
- Baguette bread, sliced into ½ inches
- Honey goat cheese, softened
- Whole onions, sliced and caramelized (here is the simple recipe I used to caramelize mine http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/how_to_caramelize_onions/ )
- Spinach, chopped
- Artichokes, drained and chopped
- Herbs de Provence
- Salt (or as desired)
- Olive oil
What is Bruschetta?
According to the dictionary, it’s toasted Italian Bread drenched in Olive Oil and served with tomatoes and garlic.
How to make Bruschetta Recipe with Onion
- In a medium pan heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add in spinach and artichokes, stir for a few minutes until spinach begins to wilt. Lower heat if necessary. Add in salt and herbs de Provence, stir for 30 more seconds. Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly.
- In this order, over the sliced baguette, you will add one teaspoon of cheese and spread it.
- Over the cheese you will add one teaspoon of spinach and artichoke mixture, gently distribute to cover the cheese and make it even.
- Finally, you will add one teaspoon of caramelized onion over the spinach mixture.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 9gSugar: 8gProtein: 7g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!