These Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with strawberry cake mix and white chocolate chips and is so simple to make, even the kids can give you a hand!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
A fun dessert that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day! These Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make! These Strawberry Cookies are made with strawberry cake mix and white chocolate chips. It’s a heavenly tasting and looking cookie recipe! This cake mix cookie recipe is so simple to make, even the kids can give you a hand!
Strawberry Cookies 4 Ingredients
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C oil
- 1 C white chocolate chips
Cake Mix Cookie Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix, oil, and eggs into a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Mix until soft dough forms.
- Add in white chocolate chips.
- Mix until well combined.
- Take a small ice cream scoop and scoop some dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once baked, pull the sheet out of the oven and let sit for a minute or two.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool before enjoying.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Did you make this recipe?
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram