Make these easy Buffalo Chicken Cucumber Bites appetizer recipe where creamy buffalo chicken meets crunchy juicy cucumber with a dash of hot sauce to top it off.
Buffalo Chicken Cucumber Bites Recipe
Who doesn’t love Buffalo Chicken while saving some calories. This easy Buffalo Chicken Cucumber Bites appetizer recipe with creamy buffalo chicken and crunchy juicy cucumbers with a dash of hot sauce to top it off.You can make the Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe if you prefer. It will be ready in minutes.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Cucumbers Ingredients
- Cucumber, sliced into quarter inch slices (should yield about 16 slices)
- Shredded chicken
- Cream cheese, softened
- Hot sauce (or to your liking)
- Celery, finely chopped
- Mozzarella cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Parsley to garnish
How to Make Cucumber Appetizer Bites
1. In a small bowl, add in chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, mozzarella cheese, ranch, and celery. Mix well.
2. Line up cucumber, add about a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture to each cucumber slice.
3. Top mixture with blue cheese. Garnish with parsley, hot sauce, and celery (if desired).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 25Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!