This quick and easy Chicken Potato Broccoli Casserole is packed with flavor thanks to ranch seasoning, bacon, cheese, and shredded chicken!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Chicken Potato Broccoli Casserole
This dish is always a crowd favorite, and with good reason. This quick and easy casserole is packed with flavor thanks to the ranch seasoning, bacon, cheese, and precooked shredded chicken!
The ranch seasoning is the perfect flavor compliment to the bacon and cheese.
The Ranch Chicken and Potato Casserole is perfect for those nights when you need an easy meal that’s family-friendly!
The spice blend in ranch dressing compliments a variety of flavors, it’s no wonder this casserole quickly becomes a household favorite for cooler winter nights.
Put it all together and pop it in the oven, and you have a delicious meal that even the pickiest eater will lick their plate clean.
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ranch Chicken and Potato Casserole Ingredients
- Russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Ranch seasoning mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Bacon, finely chopped (or ¼ cup real bacon bits)
- Cooked shredded chicken
- For exact measurements, please see the recipe card below.
More Chicken Recipes
Italian Banana Pepper Chicken – The Italian Banana Pepper Chicken recipe is packed with Italian flavor with banana peppers and Italian seasoning. Perfect for those busy weeknights!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls – These easy Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls make a simple dinner or appetizer recipe. With only 6 ingredients and under 30 minutes, this meal is quick and easy.
Cajun Chicken Kabobs – Chunks of boneless skinless chicken breasts, andouille sausage, fresh bell peppers, and onions! Kabobs are such a fun way to serve chicken and veggies and they taste great, too!
Cajun Chicken with Marinade Recipe – Make a delicious chicken marinade for sautéing, grilling, or baking with just 4 ingredients. Tender, juicy, Cajun Chicken marinated with a zesty homemade cajun seasoning make for one of the easiest, tastiest meals ever.
Chicken and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner – Chicken and potatoes sheet pan dinner is the perfect quick weeknight meal that’s simple to make, loaded with flavor and will satisfy everyone’s taste buds!
Chicken Egg Roll Cups – Use wonton wrappers to create a simplified chicken egg roll with this easy recipe! A great recipe for a hot summer day. This simple version of an egg roll is delicious and a great make-ahead appetizer.
How to make Chicken Potato Broccoli Casserole
Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes.
Boil until just tender, between six and eight minutes, and drain.
Transfer the cooked potatoes to the casserole dish and top with butter.
Add the ranch seasoning and toss to coat the potatoes in the butter and seasoning.
Sprinkle half the cheese over the potatoes and top with the chopped bacon.
Spread the shredded chicken in an even layer.
Add chopped bacon.
Then add the broccoli.
Top the casserole with the remaining cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the broccoli is heated and the cheese is melted.
- Russet potatoes, peeled and diced - 4 medium
- Package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
- Ranch seasoning mix - 2 tablespoons
- Shredded cheddar cheese - 2 cups
- 4 strips bacon, finely chopped (or ¼ cup real bacon bits)
- Cooked shredded chicken - 2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil until just tender, between six and eight minutes. Transfer the cooked potatoes to the casserole dish and top with butter.
- When the butter is melted, add the ranch seasoning and toss to coat the potatoes in the butter and seasoning. Sprinkle half the cheese over the potatoes and top with the chopped bacon.
- Spread the shredded chicken in an even layer.
- Add the bacon.
- Then add the broccoli.
- Top the casserole with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the broccoli is heated and the cheese is melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
M KITCHEN WORLD Heat Resistant Silicone Spatulas Set - Rubber Spatula Kitchen Utensils Non-Stick for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Ergonomic, Dishwasher Safe Bakeware Set of 4, Orange
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
OXO Good Grips Freezer-to-Oven Safe 3 Qt Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 9 x 13,Clear,9 x 13"
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 629Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 1102mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 39g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!