These easy Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls make a simple dinner or appetizer recipe. With only 6 ingredients and under 30 minutes, this meal is quick and easy.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls
Now you can enjoy it whenever the crave hits with these Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls.
This blog post contains step-by-step instructions on how to make buffalo chicken crescents that are perfect for any busy mom!
With only 6 ingredients and under 30 minutes, this meal is quick and easy.
These easy Buffalo Chicken stuffed crescent rolls make a simple dinner or appetizer recipe.
You’ll be surprised how easy they are to make, and they’re perfect for lunchboxes or game day!
This is one of my favorite recipes to take around all winter long. I’m always excited when someone requests it.
It’s like that one dish everyone loves but doesn’t know what it’s called.
They involve minimal cooking, so you can focus on the kitchen tasks that require more attention like getting out the chips and dips!
Get your friends together for a quick get-together with these delicious rolls.
Makes 8 crescent rolls
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Chicken Crescents Ingredients
- Cream cheese softened
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded chicken
- Hot sauce (I used Frank’s)
- Ranch seasoning mix
- Crescent roll dough
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
More Crescent Roll Recipes
- Ham and Swiss Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls Recipe
- Taco Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Crab Rangoon Crescent Rolls
- Air Fryer Crescent Roll Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Crescent Roll Taco Pizza
- Strawberry Crescent Roll Braid
- Cream Cheese Crescent Bites
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Crescent Bites Recipe
Additional Buffalo Chicken Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Cucumber Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Chicken Dip Buffalo Style
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Stir together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning mix until well combined.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture over the top of each crescent roll triangle and roll it up.
Place the rolled crescents on an un-greased baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded chicken
- Tablespoon hot sauce (I used Frank’s)
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 8-count container crescent roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning mix until well combined.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture over the top of each crescent roll triangle and roll it up.
- Place the rolled crescents on an un-greased baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
M KITCHEN WORLD Heat Resistant Silicone Spatulas Set - Rubber Spatula Kitchen Utensils Non-Stick for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Ergonomic, Dishwasher Safe Bakeware Set of 4, Orange
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper Roll, 60 Square Feet
AmazonCommercial Aluminum Baking Sheet Pan, 1/4 Sheet, 12.9 x 9.6 Inch, Pack of 2
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 310Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 417mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!