Make your own Pumpkin Spiced Cold Brew at home with this recipe, which includes instructions on how to make cold brew coffee and pumpkin spice creamer.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Pumpkin Spiced Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
Pumpkin spice season is here and we’re ready for it! We’ve created a cold brew coffee recipe with pumpkin spice that will make you feel like fall has arrived.
Make your own pumpkin spiced cold brew at home with this recipe, which includes instructions on how to make cold brew coffee and pumpkin spice creamer.
Pumpkin is a great flavor for the fall and it can be enjoyed in many different ways. One way to enjoy pumpkin spice is by adding it to your coffee.
Cold brew coffee with pumpkin spice will make you feel like you are enjoying a latte from Starbucks but at a fraction of the price!
It’s full of vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients to keep you energized throughout the day! This recipe requires no expensive equipment – just a few simple ingredients. Read on for our pumpkin cold brew coffee recipe!
The best part about this, aside from the taste, of course, is that it’s so easy to do.
You can have a delicious homemade pumpkin-flavored coffee without having to go through any complicated steps or being put on edge by an overbearing barista.
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 12 to 24 hours
Pumpkin Cold Brew Ingredients
- Coarsely ground coffee
- Cold water
Pumpkin Cream Ingredients
- Heavy whipping cream
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin spice
- Sugar (or more to taste)
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Air Fryer Cake Mix Pumpkin Donuts
- Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Pie Cups
- Bundt Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bites Recipe
- Pumpkin Nutella Muffins Recipe
How to Make Pumpkin Spiced Cold Brew Coffee
Combine the coffee and water in a large pitcher.
Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours.
Make the pumpkin cream by combining the heavy cream, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and sugar.
Fill a glass with ice and pour the coffee until the cup is around ¾ full.
Fill the remainder of the glass with pumpkin cream and stir to mix.
Cold Brew Ingredients
- 1 cup coarsely ground coffee
- 4 cups cold water
Pumpkin Cream Ingredients
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- Teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup sugar (or more to taste)
- Combine the coffee and water in a large pitcher.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours.
- After chilling, pour the coffee through a coffee filter to strain out the coffee grounds. I used a canning funnel to hold the filter in place.
- Make the pumpkin cream by combining the heavy cream, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and sugar.
- Use a milk frother or hand mixer to mix the ingredients until frothy.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the coffee until the cup is around ¾ full.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with pumpkin cream and stir to mix.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
JoyJolt Gwen Highball Glasses Set of 4 Tall Drinking Glasses. 18oz Cocktail Glass Set. Lead-Free Crystal Glassware. Bourbon or Whiskey Glass Cup, Bar, Iced Tea, Water, Mojito and Tom Collins Glasses
Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blender Heavy Duty Copper Motor Brushed 304 Stainless Steel With Whisk, Milk Frother Attachments
SIMPLETASTE Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker, Drink Mixer with Stainless Steel Whisk and Stand for Cappuccino, Bulletproof Coffee, Latte, Gray
Norpro Canning Wide Mouth Plastic Funnel, Green, 4.75in/12cm
8-12 Cup Basket Coffee Filters (White, 200)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!