The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftover Muffins are stuffing cups filled with turkey, potatoes, gravy, and topped with cranberry sauce. Thanksgiving isn’t complete without Thanksgiving leftovers the following day.
What to Do With Thanksgiving Leftovers
Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks and football. However, it’s also a day for eating!
The one thing about Thanksgiving is that I love spending it with family. Especially when I don’t have to cook for everyone.
But, even if I’m going to my son’s for dinner and my sister-in-law’s for lunch, I will still make a Thanksgiving dinner at home.
Why you ask?
So that we can have Thanksgiving Leftover muffins! Thanksgiving isn’t complete without Thanksgiving leftovers on Black Friday.
The other reason I make a complete dinner is that Thanksgiving and Christmas are the only holidays when I make my grandma’s sausage stuffing recipe and my mom’s chocolate pudding pie and banana cream pie.
I know it might sound silly to some, but it’s tradition. And I’m old (school) lol.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Air Fryer Stuffing Balls Recipe Ingredients
- Mashed potatoes
- Chopped leftover turkey
- Brown gravy
- Cranberry jelly
- For exact amounts, please see the printable recipe card below.
More Thanksgiving Recipes
- Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots – Maple brown sugar Glazed Carrots. Quick and easy roasted carrots! Roasting always brings out the best in carrots. The caramelized edges are the BEST!
- Best White Pumpkin Pie Recipe – You will use a classic pie crust that is then made with white pure pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and a few other ingredients.
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes – A delicious side dish with soft and tender chunks of fresh potatoes in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- Paleo Apple Cranberry Sausage Stuffing – Paleo Cranberry Apple Sausage Stuffing is made with savory sausage, sweet crisp apples, fresh cranberries, and savory spices. A perfect Thanksgiving side dish recipe.
- Grandma’s Sausage Stuffing Recipe – A holiday tradition stuffing that has been passed down filled with fresh pork sausage, onions, peppers, celery, and flavored with sage.
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Crescent Roll-ups – A crescent roll that is filled with turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and cranberry sauce, and brushed with an egg wash for all your Thanksgiving Leftovers.
- Easy Turkey Nutter Butter Cookies – This recipe takes the deliciousness of Nutter Butter and turns it into a Thanksgiving turkey!
- Cranberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls – Cranberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls is the ultimate breakfast-time crowd-pleaser. They’re quick and easy to prepare and I’m sure your family will love them too!
As an Amazon Associate, this post may contain affiliate links and I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure policy for more info.
How to Make Thanksgiving Leftover Stuffing Muffins Recipe
Warm up your stuffing to make it more pliable.
Form a 1/2” layer on the inside of a jumbo silicone muffin liner. From the bottom of the cup and then press the stuffing to the side of the liner to form a cup.
Bake the stuffing cups in the air fryer basket for 10 minutes at 400° F.
While cups are baking. Mix the gravy, mashed potatoes, and turkey meat to create a filling.
Using a large ice cream scoop, fill the stuffing cups with the filling.
Return cups to the air fryer basket and bake for 5 minutes at 350° F.
Remove and let cool and spoon a tablespoon dollop of cranberry jelly. If you prefer more gravy as an addition or substitute, have at it.
- 2 cups of stuffing
- 1.5 cups of mashed potatoes
- 1 cup of chopped leftover turkey
- 1/2 cup of brown gravy
- 1/2 cup of cranberry jelly
- Warm up your stuffing to make it more pliable.
- Form a 1/2” layer on the inside of a jumbo silicone muffin liner. From the bottom of the cup and then press the stuffing to the side of the liner to form a cup.
- Bake the stuffing cups in the air fryer basket for 10 minutes at 400°f.
- While cups are baking. Mix the gravy, mashed potatoes, and turkey meat to create a filling.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, fill the stuffing cups with the filling.
- Return cups to the air fryer basket and bake for 5 minutes at 350°f.
- Remove and let cool and spoon a tablespoon dollop of cranberry jelly. If you prefer more gravy as an addition or substitute, have at it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 627mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 10g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.