Yummy Chocolate chip cookie dough filled with peanut butter cups, Oreos, Chocolate chips, graham crackers, marshmallows and topped with ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream. The perfect Cast Iron Skillet cookie S’mores recipe around the campfire!
Cast Iron Skillet Cookie Recipe
Can you say OMG? That is what you’ll be saying when you try this Cast Iron Skillet Cookie recipe. Yummy chocolate chip cookie dough filled with peanut butter cups, Oreos, chocolate chips, graham crackers, marshmallows and topped with ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream. The perfect Cast Iron Skillet cookie S’mores recipe around the campfire! This is the Ultimate S’mores cookie recipe.
Makes 1 small Cast Iron
OMG Cookie Ingredients
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Reese peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Double stuffed Oreos
- Chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- Mini Marshmallows
- Pam spray
- Cast Iron Skillet
How to Make a Skookie Cast Iron Skillet Recipe
- 2 Rolls of Chocolate chip cookie dough
- 5 Reese peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 5 Double stuffed Oreos
- 1/2 C Each: Chocolate chips, crushed Graham Crackers and mini Marshmallows
- Pam spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your cast iron with the Pam spray
- Take one cookie dough roll and pat it into the bottom of the pan
- Alternating between the Oreos and Reese cups, place them on the edge of the cookie dough creating a circle
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips into the center of the circle
- Sprinkle the marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips
- Then Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers around the dough
- Flatten the other cookie dough, just like how you did with the first dough, and place onto the top of your lovely creation
- Place into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
- Once baked, let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into the cookie
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate fudge sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 240mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 6g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!