Peppermint Oreo Pops are a festive and tasty treat for the holiday season! This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in no time.
As an Amazon Associate, this post may contain affiliate links and I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Peppermint Oreo Pops
Peppermint Oreo Pops are a festive and tasty treat for the holiday season!
By far, this easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in no time.
These pops are perfect for parties, gatherings, or as a special dessert for your family.
The best part is that they can be customized to your liking – whether you want them to be super minty, chocolaty, or both!
Makes 24 pops
Prep time: 30 minutes
Oreo Peppermint Pops Ingredients
- Double Stuff Oreo cookies – Made with two layers of rich chocolate cookie and a fluffy white filling, these cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- White chocolate chips – White chocolate chips are a delectable addition to any recipe. You’ll love the creamy taste and smooth texture of white chocolate chips.
- Crushed peppermint candy – Candy canes are a holiday tradition. And what’s more festive than crushing them up and using them as a holiday decoration? Peppermint candy canes are the perfect way to add some holiday cheer to your home.
- Paper straws, cut in half
- All in All, For exact amounts, please see the printable recipe card below.
More Peppermint Recipes
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies – The BEST Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft and fluffy, with a delicious peppermint flavor and rich chocolate chips.
- No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe – Alternately, a no-bake Christmas Peppermint Cheesecake recipe with Christmas Tree Meringues is perfect for holiday parties.
- Peppermint Cake Mix Cookie Recipe – Absolutely easiest-to-bake Peppermint Cake Mix Cookie recipe is made with a box of chocolate cake mix.
- Boozy Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe – This boozy peppermint hot chocolate will warm you up on these cold winter days and nights when all you want is something sweet and comforting!
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe – Microwave peppermint fudge recipe is made with just four ingredients. in five minutes, it’s the perfect holiday candy and no oven is required.
- No-Churn Peppermint Ice Cream Recipe – Whether you’re hosting a holiday party or just want some festive desserts for your family, this no-churn Peppermint Ice Cream Recipe is sure to be a hit.
- White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies – The Homemade White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies are without a doubt one of my family’s favorites.
- Peppermint Cookie Bar – Chocolate, Vanilla, and peppermint make for a yummy Christmas cookie that everyone will love.
- Chocolate Peppermint Bread Recipe – This rich Chocolate Peppermint Bread is perfect for the holiday with chocolate ganache topped with crushed candy canes.
- Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – A Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies is just one of the many easy cookies we like to make for the cookie exchange.
How to Make Peppermint Oreo Pops
Firstly, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-second increments, stirring between each interval.
Secondly, while the chocolate is melting, separate each Oreo cookie.
After that, flatten one end of the paper straw and dip the flattened end in the melted chocolate.
Lightly press the straw into the Oreo filling, then place the other cookie back on top.
Finally, repeat with all the Oreo cookies.
Next, dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, making sure each side is fully coated.
Lastly, lift the cookie out of the melted chocolate. With a fork and lightly tap the handle of the fork on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate from the cookie.
Finally, transfer the chocolate-covered cookie to a piece of parchment or wax paper and immediately top it with crushed peppermint.
Allow the chocolate to cool and harden before serving.
- 24 Double Stuff Oreo cookies
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 12 paper straws, cut in half
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-second increments, stirring between each interval.
- While the chocolate is melting, separate each Oreo cookie. Flatten one end of the paper straw and dip the flattened end in the melted chocolate.
- Lightly press the straw into the Oreo filling, then place the other cookie back on top. Repeat with all the Oreo cookies.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, making sure each side is fully coated.
- Lift the cookie out of the melted chocolate with a fork and lightly tap the handle of the fork on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate from the cookie.
- Transfer the chocolate-covered cookie to a piece of parchment or wax paper and immediately top it with crushed peppermint.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and harden before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 22gProtein: 1g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.