This simple slow cooker potatoes and corn side dish is made in the slow cooker with ranch seasoning, bacon, and shredded cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Slow Cooker Potatoes and Corn Side Dish
What are you cooking for dinner? Are you looking for a new recipe to try out, or the perfect side dish to go with your next meal?
This simple corn and potato side dish is made in the slow cooker with ranch seasoning, bacon, and shredded cheese.
You can always rely on this simple but tasty slow cooker corn and potato dish. It's easy enough that even novice cooks will be able to whip it up in no time.
I have a love/hate relationship with my slow cooker. I love that it is an easy way to get dinner on the table, but I hate how many dishes it creates.
That's why this recipe for simple corn and potato side dish is perfect! Made all in one pot.
With just four ingredients this can be thrown together in your slow cooker.
The best part about this recipe is it only takes 10 minutes to prep and then you are free for the day!
Or you'll have something delicious waiting for you when you get home.
Makes 5 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes and Corn Ingredients
- Red potatoes, diced
- Ranch seasoning
- Black pepper
- Butter, thinly sliced
- Frozen corn
- Bacon, cooked, and chopped
- Shredded cheddar jack cheese
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
More Potato Recipes
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potatoes WW 9/9/5 Points
- Loaded Potato Soup Bread Bowl Recipe
- Grandmas Potato Pancakes
- Air Fryer Mashed Potato Cakes
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potato
- Homemade crispy, cheesy, baked potato skins
- The Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
How to Make Slow Cooker Side Dish
Spray the bowl of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, toss the red potatoes with the ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Spread half the potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Top the potatoes with half the butter, half the corn, half the bacon, and half the shredded cheese in that order.
Add the remaining potatoes, butter, corn, bacon, and shredded cheese in layers.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on high for six hours or low for four hours.
Enjoy with Italian Banana Pepper Chicken.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, diced
- Tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, thinly sliced
- 1 12-ounce package frozen corn
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- Spray the bowl of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the red potatoes with the ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Spread half the potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top the potatoes with half the butter, half the corn, half the bacon, and half the shredded cheese in that order.
- Add the remaining potatoes, butter, corn, bacon, and shredded cheese in layers.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on high for six hours or low for four hours.
- Enjoy with Italian Banana Pepper Chicken.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker, Broil, Dehydrate, Slow Cook, Air Fryer, and More, with a Stainless Finish
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners, Regular, 6 Count (Pack of 1)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 667Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 1263mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 7gSugar: 7gProtein: 25g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!