Easy Cheesy Taco Sliders Recipe
It's Taco Tuesday and that means tacos for dinner. Not just any tacos though. How about an easy cheesy Taco Sliders recipe. As much as my family loves tacos, they also love a variety of taco dishes to choose from. Be sure to check out our Instant Pot Taco Pasta, our easy Taco Pizza recipe, Air Fryer Taco Ranch Wings, and Instant Pot Carne Asada Street Tacos.
Mini Tacos Slider Recipes Ingredients
- Sandwich rolls
- Ground beef, cooked
- Mozzarella cheese
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- Tomato sauce
- Taco seasoning
- Butter, melted (optional)
How to Make Easy Cheesy Taco Sliders Recipe
- 1 sheet sandwich rolls
- 1lb ground beef, cooked
- 9-12 slices mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup diced jalapenos
- 1-8oz can chile-style tomatoes
- 1-10oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ cup butter, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the ground beef in a frying pan or skillet and cook throughly, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the beef, jalapenos, tomatoes, sauce and seasoning.
- Cut the sandwich sheet in half through the middle to create two "slices" of sandwich sheet.
- Place the bottom half of the sandwich sheet in the casserole dish.
- Fold the ground beef mixture overtop of the bottom half of the sandwich sheet and place the mozzarella overtop evenly.
- Add the top half of the sandwiches, and pour over the melted butter, if using.
- Cover the casserole dish with tinfoil and bake for 20-30 minutes until the butter has completely absorbed into the rolls.
- Cut and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 286Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 76mgSodium 472mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 18g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.