Air Fryer Mini Pumpkin Pies are whipped up in under 30 minutes and is an easy hand held pies recipe made in a jiffy with pre made ingredients.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Air Fryer Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
The one thing I do want to suggest is to pick up your pumpkin puree now. I can’t remember if it was last year or the year before, but pumpkin puree was scarce. There was a shortage of pumpkins and it was hard to find. So this year I am definitely stocking up ahead of time and you should too.
Makes 10 mini pies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 48 minutes
Pumpkin Pie Air Fryer Recipe Ingredients:
The amounts needed can be found in the recipe card below.
Cinnamon Sugar Glaze Ingredients:
- Powdered sugar
How to Make Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Set out the pie dough to bring it to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and egg until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until well blended.
- Unroll the pie dough and use a 3-inch round cookie cutter to cut out 20 circles.
- Place 10 of the pie dough circles on a flat surface.
- Spoon a small amount of pumpkin mixture into the center of each pie circle.
- Dip your finger in water and run it around the edge of each pie dough circle.
- Place the remaining 10 circles on top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Use a fork to seal the pumpkin pies by pressing the fork around the edge of each circle.
- Place three to four pies in the basket of the air fryer. Place on a parchment round to prevent sticking, making sure the pies don’t touch as they cook.
- Cook the pies at 360 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes, flipping the pies halfway through. Continue cooking in batches until all the pies are cooked.
- When the pies are finished cooking, make the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and one tablespoon of milk. To thin the glaze, add additional milk, if needed.
- Drizzle the glaze over the top of each pie. Allow the glaze to set before serving.
- Enjoy! Happy Pumpkin!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
For the cinnamon glaze:
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!