Today we are going to be going through what exactly each tier is and what rides and attractions are available for Fast Pass in that tier.
Understanding Disney Fast Pass + Tiers
As with many other amusement parks, disney offers a skip the line program known as Fastpass+. With every Disney park ticket purchased you are given three Fastpasses to use throughout the day, once you have used up all three of your Fast Passes you can then book additional passes one at a time through either Fast Pass kiosks throughout the park or on the Disney World app. Something that most don't know if that with the Fast Pass program there are actually different tiers of Fast Pass and based on the different tiers your selection of rides or attractions may vary. Today we are going to be going through what exactly each tier is and what rides and attractions are available for Fast Pass in that tier.
Fast Pass tiers are based on the popularity of certain, rides, attractions, and character meet ups. In addition, at Magic Kingdom all of the rides and attractions that are eligible for Fast Pass are on the same level and there is no separating them. Therefore, you are able to choose three attractions to use your daily Fast Passes on and this is the same rule for each additional Fast Pass that you sign up for after your initial three are gone.
The Remaining three parks
With the remaining three parks, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios attractions are split into two different tiers or otherwise known as Group A and Group B. When it comes to booking your fast passes for these attractions you will be able to use one Fast Pass on the attractions from Group A and the remaining two Fast Passes will be used on Group B attractions. The Tier 1 (Group A) attractions are popular attractions but the lines tend to be pretty manageable, where as Tier 2 (Group B) are attractions that tend to have increasingly long lines. However, for each additional Fast Pass that you book you can choose any attraction at any tier level.
- "It's a small world"
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Haunted Mansion
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- Anna and Elsa and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Ariel at her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
Magic Kingdom Continued
- Mickey Mouse - Town Square Theater
- Princess Fairytale Hall - Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
Epcot Tier 1:
- Character Spot
- Frozen Ever After
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Test Track
Epcot Tier 2:
- disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Journey Into Imagination
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Disney's Hollywood Studios Tier 1:
- Toy Story Mania!
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Alien Swirling Saucers
Disney's Hollywood Studios Tier 2:
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- disney Junior Dance Party!
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Star Tours
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terrror
Disney's Animal Kingdom Tier 1:
- AVATAR Flight of Passage
- Na'vi River Journey
Disney's Animal Kingdom Tier 2:
- Expedition Everest
- Finding Nemo - The Musical
- Flights of Wonder
- It's Tough to be a Bug
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Meet Favorite disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Primeval Whirl
- Rivers of Light
In conclusion, Fast Pass is a great tool to use to ensure that you get the most for your money. You can in fact book your fast passes in advance for your trip and I would highly recommend doing so because there are a limited number of passes for each attraction and you do not want to miss out.