There are so many dining experiences at Disney World Parks whether it is a quick service dining trip, formal sit down dining, or even Character meals.
If you don’t go to Disney World for the rides and attractions, you should certainly go for the food. After all, everything tastes better when it is Mickey shaped, right? There are so many dining experiences at Disney World Parks whether it is a quick service dining trip, formal sit down dining, or even Character meals. Today we are going to be talking all about some of the most popular and can’t miss dining experiences at Disney Parks.
1. Cinderella’s Royal Table: Located in Cinderella’s Castle, Cinderella’s Royal Table is the signature restaurant for Magic Kingdom. Here they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and reservations are extremely hard to get. If you intend on dining here I would highly recommend making a reservation as far in advance as you can.
disneyNewswire #TravelBlogger #Travel #Disney #DIsneyparks #disneyworld #Disneyland @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneySMC #RV #FullTimeRV #rvliving #rvlifestyle #GoRVing #LoveFL ” src=”https://dinedreamdiscover.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/cinderella-.jpg” alt=”There are so many dining experiences at Disney World Parks whether it is a quick service dining trip, formal sit down dining, or even Character meals.” width=”1024″ height=”1365″>
2. Be Our Guest: The Be Our Guest restaurant is located in Beast’s Castle in Fantasyland. Here you can dine with Belle and Beast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. At Be Our Guest the cuisine is French American. Reservations are required and this is another one that fills up quickly so be sure to plan ahead. Don’t hesitate to try The Grey Stuff, it’s delicious!
3. Aloha Isle: Located in Adventureland, Aloha Isle is a quick service snack dining experience. Here you will find the famous Dole Whip and other fresh snacks such as pineapple spears, a pineapple float, or a Root Beer Float.
1. ABC Commissary: ABC Commissary is a quick service dining experience. They open at 11:00 am and stay open until around closing time. The cuisine is American where you can find burgers, chicken, french fries, salad, etc. It’s great for grabbing a quick meal and getting back to your day.
2. 50’s Prime Time Cafe: Walking into this restaurant you will truly be transported back to the 1950’s. This is a table side dining experience and here you will find traditional home cooked meals such as meatloaf and fried chicken. Just one of many Themed Disney Restaurants.
3. Sci-Fi Dine In Theater: If you are looking for a meal and a show this is the place for you. Here you will climb into one of their cars booths and while being served your meal you get to enjoy clips from Hollywood Classics. They have a wide array of meals including sandwiches, burgers, pasta, and even steak. Reservations are required so be sure to call ahead.
1. Flame Tree BBQ: As I’m sure you can probably tell this quick service dining experience is a BBQ restaurant. There you can chow down on pulled pork, BBQ ribs, and Smoke Turkey Breast. Meals are fairly affordable here and they taste phenomenal.
2. Yak and Yeti: If you are in the mood for Chinese, head over to Expedition Everest and try out Yak and Yeti. This one is considered both quick service and table side dining. You can go in and sit down to have a meal but if you’re looking for something quick you can visit the counter-service to grab and go.
3. Tusker House: Tusker House is a buffet that you can dine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While you will find traditional American food here, there are also several dishes that are inspired by tradition African cuisine. If you’re feeling adventurous, branch out and try something new!
Yorkshire Country Fish Shop: Located of course in the United Kingdom section of the World Showcase at Epcot you will find the best fish n’ chips in Walt Disney World.
This one is a quick service dining experience so you’re able to get in and out and they are open for lunch and dinner at 11:30 am until closing time.
Le Cellier: This one is located in Canada at Epcot and it is a table side dining experience. Le Cellier is a steakhouse they also offer other entrees and sandwiches/burgers.
They are open for both lunch and dinner and reservations are required to dine.
Liberty Inn: If you are looking for traditional American fast food you will want to check out Liberty Inn in the American Pavilion. Here you can get burgers, hotdogs, and chicken sandwiches. It is quick service so there is no need to book a reservation.
There are SO many dining experiences and restaurants within Walt Disney World it was truly difficult to narrow it down to just a few from each park. These are just a few of some of the most popular choices and some of my personal favorites.
Don’t forget to PIN IT for later and follow us on Pinterest.