Halloween Witch Finger Breadsticks are a Halloween classic and they’re super easy to make with crescent roll dough and pepperoni.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Halloween Witch Finger Breadsticks
This post is for anyone who has ever wanted to make witch finger breadsticks for Halloween but never knew how. Use crescent rolls to make the perfect spooky side dish for Halloween.
They’re the perfect activity for any time of year – whether it’s an after-school snack or a holiday party appetizer.
Whether you enjoy them on their own or as a complement to your favorite pasta dish, these easy-to-make appetizers will have everyone talking about how delicious they were all night long.
Don’t want to wait until October 31st, try making them now by following this step-by-step guide!
This treat will be sure to please your family, friends, and guests with its versatility and simplicity.
It’s time to get in the kitchen and start baking!
Makes 16 breadsticks
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
More Fun Halloween Recipes
- Mummy Meatballs
- Witch Hat Oreo Cookies
- Sally Nightmare Before Christmas Candy Bar
- Oogie Boogie Fluff
- Graveyard Dirt Cups
- Easy Apple Monsters
- Dirt Worm Brownies
- Spooky-Cute Cheesy Ghost Crescent Rolls
Halloween Breadstick Fingers Ingredients
- Crescent roll dough
- Butter, melted
- Garlic powder
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
More Crescent Roll Recipes
- Ham and Swiss Sweet Hawaiian Crescent Rolls Recipe
- Taco Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Crab Rangoon Crescent Rolls
- Air Fryer Crescent Roll Pizza Rolls Recipe
- Crescent Roll Taco Pizza
- Strawberry Crescent Roll Braid
- Cream Cheese Crescent Bites
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Crescent Bites Recipe
How to Make Halloween Witch Finger Breadsticks
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into 4 rectangles.
Pinch the two tringles in each rectangle together to form a solid sheet.
Cut each rectangle into four slices and roll up each slice to form a finger.
Place the fingers on the prepared baking sheet.
Cut the pepperoni slices in half, then cut each half into four wedges.
Press one pepperoni wedge onto the end of each finger to make a fingernail.
Bake the breadsticks in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Before serving, brush the breadsticks with melted butter and sprinkle the garlic powder over the top.
Serve with a marinara sauce for dipping.
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 2 slices pepperoni
- Tablespoon butter, melted
- Teaspoon garlic powder
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into 4 rectangles. Pinch the two tringles in each rectangle together to form a solid sheet.
- Cut each rectangle into four slices and roll up each slice to form a finger. Place the fingers on the prepared baking sheet
- Cut the pepperoni slices in half, then cut each half into four wedges.
- Press one pepperoni wedge onto the end of each finger to make a fingernail.
- Bake the breadsticks in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Before serving, brush the breadsticks with melted butter and sprinkle the garlic powder over the top.
- Serve with a marinara sauce for dipping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Basting Pastry Brush Spread Oil Butter Sauce Marinades for BBQ Grill Baking Kitchen Cooking, Baste Pastries Cakes Meat Sausages Desserts, Food Grade, Dishwasher safe
Belinlen 3 Ounce 6 Pack Ceramic Dip Bowls Set Porcelain Dip Mini Bowls Soy Sauce Dish/Bowls - Good for Tomato Sauce, Soy, BBQ and Other Party Dinner (White)
Checkered Chef Baking Sheet and Rack Set - Aluminum Cookie Sheet Tray/Half Sheet Pan for Baking with Stainless Steel Oven Safe Cooling Rack
MICHELANGELO Kitchen Knife Set 10 Piece, High Carbon Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife Set, Knife Set for kitchen, Rainbow Knife Set, Colorful Knife Set- 5 Knives & 5 Knife Sheath Covers
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper Roll, 60 Square Feet
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!