Give traditional taco dip a new twist with the addition of ranch dressing mix. Whip up this Ranch Taco Dip recipe for game day, or bring it to the office potluck.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Ranch Taco Dip Recipe
This recipe is a quick and easy dip that will make your next gathering a hit. Whip up this tasty dish for game day, or bring it to the office potluck.
All of the flavors you love in tacos, but with an easier preparation process. It’s sure to please!
It is easy and delicious, with the perfect blend of creaminess, spice, and tang. Make it in less than 15 minutes and enjoy all the compliments you’ll receive at your next gathering.
What is Ranch Taco Dip
A crowd-pleasing appetizer that you can whip up in minutes. This tasty dish is perfect for game day or any party, and it’s easy to customize with your favorite taco toppings.
It has an amazing ranch flavor which makes it irresistible!
So what are you waiting for? Whip up some tortilla chips and get ready to enjoy this delicious dip. Don’t forget to share a picture on social media so we all can drool over how good it looks!
Learn how to make this delicious dip today!
More Dip Recipes
- Cake Batter Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker 2 Ingredient Queso Blanco Dip
- Cheesy Enchilada Dip Recipe
- Beef Taco Dip Recipe WW 7 Points
- Meatless Taco Dip Recipe WW 10/5 Points
- Strawberry Shortcake DipCheesy Dip Recipe
- Loaded Ranch Dip Recipe
- Smoked Salmon Spinach Dip
- Instant Pot Chicken Dip Buffalo Style
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
Makes 12 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Taco Ranch Dip Ingredients
- Ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- Diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Ranch dressing mix
- Fiesta blend shredded cheese
- For exact amounts, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Ranch Dip
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet.
Add the taco seasoning, water, and tomatoes with green chilies.
Stir to combine.
Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
Add the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese.
Stir to combine.
Transfer to serving dish.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- Pound ground beef
- Packet taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 10.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 8-ounce package cream cheese
- Cup sour cream
- package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups fiesta blend shredded cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet.
- Add the taco seasoning, water, and tomatoes with green chilies.
- Stir to combine.
- Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
LIFVER Porcelain Serving Platters, Large Rectangular Platters, Embossed Serving Plates, Dinner Platter, 15.6 Inch, 13.8 Inch, 12.2 Inch, Set of 3, White
OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece,Brown
Rachael Ray 87631-T Cucina Hard Anodized Nonstick Skillet with Helper Handle, 14 Inch Frying Pan, Gray/Red
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 676mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 17g
Nutrition may vary depending on the products used.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!